- "The Banking Clan will sign your treaty."
- ―San Hill to Dooku
San Hill was a male Muun and Chairman of the InterGalactic Banking Clan during the Clone Wars. He pledged the support of the Banking Clan to the Confederacy of Independent Systems and served as the financial cartel's representative on the Separatist Council. Hill was slaughtered by Darth Vader on Mustafar following the end of the Clone Wars.
A male Muun from the planet Scipio, San Hill was the Chairman of the InterGalactic Banking Clan. On the onset of the Clone Wars, Hill attended a secret meeting on Geonosis and signed a treaty with the Confederacy of Independent Systems, pledging the Banking Clan's financial and military assets to the movement, with Hill serving as the financial cartel's representative on the Separatist Council. During the final days of the Clone Wars, Hill, along with the other Separatist leaders, moved from Utapau to Mustafar where they were all killed by Darth Vader.
Personality and traitsEdit
Like most Muuns, San Hill was more comfortable with business and closed-door politics than being on the front lines of war. Hill was highly influential, and wasn't above conspiring with others to get his way.
Behind the scenesEdit
San Hill first appeared in the 2002 film Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, the second installment of the Star Wars prequel trilogy. Hill then appeared once more in 2005's Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. The character's gaunt form is draped in CG wardrobe developed by concept artist Dermot Power.
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destroy Malevolence" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Card Trader (First identified as San Hill)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- (Picture only)