Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sand Sloth was a Corellian Engineering Corporation Starrunner-class starship which served as the personal ship of Kea Moll during the early years of the Galactic Empire. The ship formerly belonged to her father and the young Kea often worked on it alongside him. When he was killed in a failed mission against the Empire for the Annoo resistance, the ship became Kea's.
Kea used the ship to travel to Ingo on a mission to destroy the Fromm Gang's weapons satellite, Trigon One. Her mission was a success, thanks to the assistance of the young speeder racers, Thall Joben and Jord Dusat.
Kea gave her new friends a lift to the Boonta Speeder Race but Sand Sloth came under attack from the vengeful Fromms, damaging the engines and forcing her to crash land in a scrap yard on Boonta. The ship was repaired with the assistance of Proto One.
Behind the scenesEdit
The ship was not named in Star Wars Droids but was identified as the Star Runner in the second edition of A Guide to the Star Wars Universe. Later in Polyhedron 170 the name of the ship was changed to Sand Sloth with Starrunner becoming the name of the class.
- Star Wars: Droids—"The White Witch" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Droids—"Escape Into Terror"
- Star Wars: Droids—"A Race to the Finish"
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition (as Star Runner)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition (as Star Runner)
- "Star Wars Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO"—Polyhedron 170 (First identified as Sand Sloth)