Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One of the many extraordinary features unique to Tatooine was connected to the sandstone. A mysterious mist rose regularly from the ground where desert sands met cliffs and mesas. Various theories of this moisture's origin were disputed by meteorologists and geologists. One theory suggested that water suspended in sandstone veins beneath the sand underwent complex chemical reactions which made it rise when the ground cooled, then fall underground again with the planet's double sunrise.
- Red Harvest
- Episode I Adventures 6: The Hunt for Anakin Skywalker
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars 1
- Star Wars 2: Six Against the Galaxy
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- A Boy and His Monster: The Rancor Keeper's Tale
- The New Rebellion
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss