In 22 ABY, Sannah was saved by the Human Jedi trainees Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila during a trip to the moon of Yavin 8 to escort Lyric, a Melodie who was to undergo an important form-changing ceremony. Sannah was discovered by the pair to be Force-sensitive after she fought a raith. Back at the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4, she was accepted as a trainee by Luke Skywalker. Sannah also taught Anakin and Tahiri how to read Massassi inscriptions and break the curse of the Golden Globe.
Sannah became a cadet of the New Jedi Order and trained alongside Valin Horn. Along with Valin, she stayed behind in the Great Temple with Anakin Solo, Tahiri Veila and Master Ikrit to fight off the Peace Brigade, much to Anakin's chagrin. While trying to escape Yavin 4, Sannah laughed when Valin caused a group of insects to attack Remis Vehn, forcing Anakin to chastise them for their actions. Sannah later went on to survive the Yuuzhan Vong War and was present on Zonama Sekot when Luke Skywalker called all Jedi there.
- Junior Jedi Knights: Lyric's World (First appearance)
- Edge of Victory I: Conquest
- Edge of Victory II: Rebirth (Mentioned only)
- The Unifying Force
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- "Who's Who in the New Jedi Order"—Star Wars Insider 57
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook