Behind the scenes
In LEGO Star Wars II, entering the codes "CL4U5H" and "TYH319" at the Mos Eisley Cantina activates Disguise 3 in the Extras menu, and a Santa-like character can be built using the character customizer. This character is identified as Santa Claus in a StarWars.com news item.
In 2006, a limited-edition figurine was issued of Yoda dressed in a Santa suit with a sack of toys.
Claus' son, "S. Claus," appears at the end of the album Christmas in the Stars.
A Lego set with the title "7958 Star Wars Advent Calendar" had Santa Claus dressed up as Yoda.
Appearances of Santa Claus
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 50: Demon, Part 4
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Non-canonical appearance)
- Christmas in the Stars (First mentioned) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: X-Wing (First appearance)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: Imperial Pursuit
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: B-Wing
- Star Wars Adventure Journal 8 (Cover)