|Chronological and political information|
Behind the scenes
In the Star Wars: X-wing computer game, when the date is set for December 25 in the Collector's CD-ROM version, Santa Claus appears on the Independence concourse menu. In LEGO Star Wars II, if the codes 'CL4U5H' and 'TYH319' are entered at the Mos Eisley Cantina, then Disguise 3 is activated in the Extras menu and a very Santa-like character can be built using the character customizer. This character is specifically identified as Santa Claus in a StarWars.com news item.
In 2006 a limited edition figurine was issued of Yoda dressed in a Santa suit with a sack of toys.
Claus' son, "S. Claus," appears at the end of the album Christmas in the Stars.
Appearances of Santa Claus
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 50: Demon, Part 4
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Non-canonical appearance)
- Christmas in the Stars (First mentioned) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: X-wing (First appearance)
- Star Wars Adventure Journal 8 (Cover)