Santhe Corporation, also Santhe Industries, was the overseeing holding company of the various Santhe and Sienar corporations. The two main subsidiaries of Santhe Corporation were Santhe Security and Santhe/Sienar Technologies. Through the latter company, Santhe Corporation also controlled Sienar Fleet Systems, Santhe Passenger and Freight, and Curich Engineering.
Less than a century before the Battle of Yavin, Liann industrialist Kerred Santhe acquired a controlling share of Sienar Technologies and its subsidiary Republic Sienar Systems. Narro Sienar took over as CEO from Santhe's son, until his death in 38 BBY. His son, Raith Sienar, took over as CEO of Santhe/Sienar Technologies and Sienar Fleet Systems. When Raith was assassinated, Kerred's granddaughter and head of the Santhe family Lady Valles Santhe took direct control of Santhe/Sienar Technologies and its subsidiaries, and maintained it throughout the Galactic Civil War and into the New Republic era.
- Santhe/Sienar Technologies (Formally Sienar Technologies)
- Santhe Security
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter (Mentioned only)
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 11 (GUN1, Gungan Weapons)
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology