The Santhe shipyards, also known as the Corellian shipyards were shipyards located in Coronet City on Corellia. Rebel agents there reported to General Airen Cracken about the status of the shipyard. During a mission to board a civilian freighter undertaken by the Partisans and members of the Spectres, upon analyzing the cargo of the freighter Saw Gerrera stated that the materials were used for construction by the Imperial Navy, with Sabine Wren stating that the materials could have come from Corellia, or any other planet with shipyards.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (First mentioned)
- Most Wanted
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance) (First identified as Santhe shipyards)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars Rebels – "In the Name of the Rebellion" (Indirect mention only)
- Choose Your Destiny: A Han & Chewie Adventure (Indirect mention only)