|Chronological and political information|
- "Some of us don't consider loyalty to be outmoded."
- ―Virgilio to Borsk Fey'lya
Virgilio was a member of the Alliance since at least the Battle of Hoth, and served as third officer on a Corellian Gunship at the Battle of Endor. Impressed by the bravery of the Bothan spies, he was a strong supporter of Borsk Fey'lya.
During the Thrawn crisis, Virgilio, now promoted to Captain, commanded the Nebulon-B frigate Quenfis. He turned against the Bothan Senator when his true feelings for the New Republic military were revealed.
Behind the scenesEdit
According to his entry in the Dark Force Rising Sourcebook (and republished in The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook, it was his ship that recovered the Bothans carrying the Death Star II plans, conflicting with Shadows of the Empire.
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- Dark Force Rising (First appearance)
- "The Saga Begins"—The DarkStryder Campaign
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia