The terrain of Sarka was dominated by humid jungles and marshland. Cave systems, usually located adjacent to underground hot springs, housed most of the planet's population and were rich with nova rubies, which were highly valued throughout the galaxy. Five major languages were spoken on the planet, including Sarkese.
Sarkan ambassadors were among the most powerful political groups in the New Republic and the planet was the site of a Republic supply center which was targeted by Grand Admiral Thrawn's campaign. Sarka was attacked and conquered by the Yuuzhan Vong between 26 and 27 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Special Edition Limited (Card: Melas)
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids
- Alien Encounters
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- Alien Anthology Addendum"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook