At least 1
Type I (breathable)
This planet was recognizable for its orbiting chain of pearl-like moons, which were clearly visible in the night sky. It was a rocky world covered in craters, promontories, and plateaus. Its most famous attraction was C'airam's cantina.
In 4 ABY, this planet was the site of the gambler Drawmas Sma'Da's capture at the hands of the bounty hunters Zuckuss and 4-LOM. Shortly thereafter, it would also become the scene of Manaroo's successful wager with Sma'Da over the survival of her fiancee, Dengar.
- Routine Valor (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (Mentioned only)
- Hard Merchandise (Retcon)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary
- "Ask Lobot"—Star Wars Insider 102
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- The Essential Reader's Companion