Sasha's parents were early Rebel Alliance members who raised her lovingly and constantly moved between uninhabited planets on the run from the Galactic Empire, which from a young age sparked Sasha's interest in exploring.
As she grew up, Sasha also joined the Rebels, inspired by a desire to bring back harmony and democracy to the galaxy. Her idealism, however, was broken after an eventful mission on Onderon, in which, after accidentally giving away her position to Imperials, she was left without support from the Rebels and survived only to remain stranded on Onderon for some time.
After the abandonment by the Rebels, Sasha saw her loyalty to the Rebel Alliance shattered. She then resorted to selling her skills as a scout to make a living, and, although she made good profit from it, she always wished to leave the planet where so many of her mates perished.
On Tatooine, Sasha kept working as a freelance explorer and began friendships with Oskara and technician Mathus, Teemo the Hutt's leading mechanic. Tagging along with them, she took part in a rescue mission to save one of Teemo's servants.
- The Long Arm of the Hutt (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Game Master's Kit (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Balance of the Force (Card: Rebel Sentry) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook (Picture only)