Saylind Donels was a human male youngling of the Jedi Order's Bear Clan. In the year 22 BBY, Donels and other members of the clan were being trained in lightsaber use by Jedi Grand Master Yoda when Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi came to Yoda seeking advice on his inability to find the planet Kamino in the Jedi Archives. After Kenobi brought up a star map, Yoda had the younglings make suggestions and Donels' classmate Liam correctly suggested someone had erased the planet from the archives.
Behind the scenesEdit
Saylind Donels first appeared in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, which was released on May 16, 2002. He was not identified in the film, but was named by Jason Fry in the reference book Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Ultimate Illustrated Guide, which was released in 2013 exclusively in Denmark. The name was confirmed to be canon by the reference book Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia, released on April 4, 2017.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Saylind Donels)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition
- ↑ Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Ultimate Illustrated Guide