It was believed the scalefish were attracted to the glowing lights of Otoh Gunga, though the scalefish learned through experience not to pass through the bubble structures into the air-filled interior.
Behind the scenesEdit
The naming of the scalefish on Naboo is a play on the musical scale (Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do). Missing in the sequence is the scalefish representing "So".
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- The Monster"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- Star Wars: Republic 69: The Dreadnaughts of Rendili, Part 1
- Star Wars Galaxies
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" (Hologram)
- Episode I: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia