Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It was believed the scalefish were attracted to the glowing lights of Otoh Gunga, though the scalefish learned through experience not to pass through the hydrostatic bubble structures into the air-filled interior.
Behind the scenesEdit
The naming of the scalefish on Naboo is a play on the musical scale (Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Si, Do). Missing in the sequence is the scalefish representing "Sol", but it is instead represented by the sharped 'sol,' which is 'Si.'
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- The Monster"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- Republic 69: Dreadnaughts of Rendili, Part 1
- Star Wars Galaxies
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" (Hologram)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia