Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "They had me howling on the scan grid, but they never asked me any questions."
- ―Han Solo
The scan grid was a piece of mining equipment that analyzed metals by emitting electrical charges to gather data. In Cloud City, Darth Vader used a scan grid's electrical charges to "analyze" and "gather data" of a different nature by torturing Han Solo. It was also used on Kalist VI by Lieutenant Zuud to torture Jorin Sol.
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons 2
- Empire 38: The Wrong Side of the War, Part 3
- Rebellion 0: Crossroads
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back junior novel
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars 43: The Empire Strikes Back: Betrayal at Bespin
- "Firepower"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8 (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Star Wars: Behind the Magic
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 34 (GRI1-2, Scan Grid)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Trading Card Game – The Empire Strikes Back (Card: Torture Room) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Action Figure Collection
- Star Wars Illustrated: The Empire Strikes Back (Card: Han's Torture)
- Star Wars Illustrated: The Empire Strikes Back (Card: The Mission: Capture Skywalker: Han Solo) (Picture only)