A scandoc was a type of transmitted document, often used by Imperial Intelligence for inter-departmental communication. Imperial scandocs were infamous for their high level of encryption, and even when fully decoded, often featured nomenclature that would baffle raw Intelligence recruits.
Between 40 and 43 ABY, a scandoc was circulated widely in Confederation holofeeds detailing the extent of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion. Its true authorship had never been properly established, although it was variously claimed to either be part of an Imperial Naval Academy lecture, an address to the Council of Moffs, or part of a memoir by either Jacen Solo or Natasi Daala.
Behind the scenesEdit
They may have been meant to resemble faxes.
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- "The Pentastar Alignment"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- "Blasters for Hire"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Live-Action Adventures
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Essential Guide to Warfare