The Scarif Deployment was a group within the Imperial Military charged with the protection of the Imperial facility on Scarif associated with the Tarkin Initiative that worked on the Death Star project. The deployment was led on the surface by General Sotorus Ramda of the Surface Command, who also commanded the Scarif garrison, which consisted of stormtroopers and shoretroopers. Admiral Gorin of the Orbital Command was in charge of the naval forces, including the two Imperial I-class Star Destroyers stationed over the planet, the Persecutor and the Intimidator.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One Adaptation 5
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Scarif Deployment)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files