A scholar was an individual who studied history and historical sites in an attempt to form a better understanding of the past. The father of the archaeologist Doctor Chelli Aphra was a scholar who specialized in the study of the Ordu Aspectu and the Jedi Order with whom they had split. Many scholars believed that the Mid Rim desert moon of Jedha owed its name to the Jedi, while some believed it was the other way around. Nonetheless, all agreed that their histories are entwined. In an attempt to locate the Jedi Order's first temple, scholars studied several worlds, such as Jedha, Ahch-To, Coruscant, Ossus, and Tython.
- Doctor Aphra 1: Book I, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 2: Book I, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 3: Book I, Part III
- Doctor Aphra 4: Book I, Part IV
- Doctor Aphra 5: Book I, Part V