Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "A scientist must question—or be worth nothing."
- ―Vul Isen
Scientists were beings who followed the profession of studying, and in some cases manipulating, the nature of the galaxy. They studied biology, chemistry, physics, or derivatives of these fields. Many scientists also displayed a great interest in midi-chlorians. Some scientists, such as Jenna Zan Arbor, made a living by introducing a virus into a world, then months later, when the civilization was devastated by it, releasing the cure for a huge sum of credits.
Scientists' field of enterprise varied greatly, with some going into the design of interstellar ships, aiding the creation of ships such as the TIE/D Defender or the Star Destroyer, or building superweapons. Many stuck to the typical natural scientific studies. Often, scientists had the title of doctor, like Farnsworth. Scientists either worked alone, or as a community at universities such as the University of Coruscant or the University of Sanbra.
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 5: Return of the Jedi
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Two
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars Gamemaster Handbook
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- "Glah Ubooki's Strange & Wondrous Imports"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- The DarkStryder Campaign
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Dice, Camera, Action! The Big Twist"—Star Wars Gamer 10 "
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Suns of Fortune
- Dangerous Covenants
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Strongholds of Resistance