Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The only difference between medium range and long range is what equipment you're using."
- ―Unidentified individual
A scope was a piece of optical enhancement technology that could be attached to a blaster in order to significantly increase the accuracy of the user's shots, particularly at longer ranges. Typical scopes were extensions of macrobinocular technology, where the visual-enhancement provided therein was reformed from a hand-portable device into a single, lightweight tube-like shape that could be easily mounted onto a weapon's upper surface.
Scopes were essential components for most types of sniper rifles and could also appear on customized weapons where they had been fitted. An example of this was the Tusken Cycler.
"Scopes" or "'scopes" was also a slang term for a ships sensor systems.
Types of scopesEdit
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 3"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
- Han Solo at Stars' End
- Star Wars: Tiny Death Star (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars 7: New Planets, New Perils
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror (Card: Perception Scope)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide