- "I still remember the feel of sunlight on my skin. The scent of favorite foods. The color of my first love's eyes."
- ―Lord Scourge
An individual was the first love of the Sith Pureblood Scourge. After he was subjected to a scientific recreation of an immortality ritual by the Sith Emperor, Scourge was stripped of his physical senses, and he grew to treasure the memories of the things he could no longer sense, such as the color of his love's eyes.
When Scourge allied with the Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython in order to defeat the Emperor in 3641 BBY, he later mentioned the memory of his love's eyes when trying to make the Jedi understand how the Emperor had stripped himself and Scourge of their humanity.
Behind the scenesEdit
This individual was first mentioned in the optional conversation "Eternal Emptiness" with Lord Scourge, a companion character for the Jedi Knight class in the 2011 BioWare video game Star Wars: The Old Republic. The individual's species, gender, and ultimate fate are not specified.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Lord Scourge: "Eternal Emptiness"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Lord Scourge: "What Was Lost"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "An Unthinkable Alliance" on Sith Emperor's Fortress
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.