Scourge is a novel written by Jeff Grubb and released on April 24, 2012. It is the novelized version of Tempest Feud, a Wizards of the Coast roleplaying sourcebook. An exclusive hardcover edition, with 304 pages, is available from the Science Fiction Book Club.
In the heart of crime-ridden Hutt Space, a Jedi Scholar searches for justice.
While trying to obtain the coordinates of a secretive, peril-packed, but potentially beneficial trade route, a novice Jedi is killed—and the motive for his murder remains shrouded in mystery. Now his former Master, Jedi archivist Mander Zuma, wants answers, even as he fights to erase doubts about his own abilities as a Jedi. What Mander gets is immersion into the perilous underworld of the Hutts as he struggles to stay one step ahead in a game of smugglers, killers, and crime lords bent on total control.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Behind the scenesEdit
Working titles for Scourge included Huttstorm and A Rage of Hutts.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Sue Rostoni's StarWars.com Blog (content now obsolete; backup link on Archive.org)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars Books Facebook page: September 29, 2011
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Essential Reader's Companion
- ↑ Star Wars Books Facebook page: August 4th, 2011
- ↑ Scourge on the Science Fiction Book Club website.
- FotJ: Apocalypse and Scourge preview
- Randomhouse preview, First pages of the first twelve chapters
- Amazon preview