Civilian scout vesselsEdit
Civilian scouts piloted a wide variety of vessels. Some flew ordinary light freighters, while others flew specialized ships designed for reliability, increased sensor ranges, and long trips. Scouts working for large corporations or governments often had new ships with the latest technology, while independent scouts often flew ships which were decades, or even centuries, old.
Military scout vesselsEdit
Military scout vessels were, unsurprisingly, more heavily armed than civilian models. Of course, some civilian scout vessels were military surplus, and some civilian scout vessels were used for military purposes. Some military scout vessels were large enough to be considered capital ships.
- Han Solo at Stars' End (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (First mentioned)
- Battle for the Golden Sun (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 3: Death Star! (Mentioned only)
- Ewoks: The Battle for Endor (First appearance)