|Scurrg H-6 prototype bomber|
Scurrg H-6 prototype bomber
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
10 metric tons
The Scurrg H-6 prototype bomber was an experimental bomber.
The Scurrg H-6 was created five years before the Battle of Naboo by the Nubian Design Collective, who hoped to sell the design to the Naboo. However, the Naboo had no need for such a bomber and the original prototype was stolen by the Feeorin pirate Nym, who later named it Havoc. Several other prototypes were produced with only minor improvements, but the price-tag on the starfighter dissuaded a number of potential buyers from investing in it.
- "Single Cell"—Star Wars Tales 7 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Starfighter (First appearance)
- Starfighter: Crossbones
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 7
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide