- "It seemed nothing could be worse than crashing into this endless ocean, Master Luke-- until those creatures appeared!"
- ―C-3PO commenting on the Sea-dragons
When Governor Quarg's scavengers arrived on Drexel, they set up a scheme where they used a sonic jammer to cause any passing spacecraft to malfunction and crash to the planet. But the jamming signal proved damaging to the Sea-dragons' and prompted them to attack the scavengers. The scavengers' technicians realized the damage their signals were causing and objected to their use, but their efforts were thwarted and they were exiled to the sea. But the technicians survived, and eventually developed a relationship with the Sea-dragons, and became to be known as the Dragon Lords, even though the relationship was between equals rather than one of servitude. As infants they resembled small lizards, and would spy on Quarg's city-ship to report the scavengers' intentions back to the Dragon Lords.
When Crimson Jack and his battlecruiser entered the system at the direction of Han Solo and Princess Leia Organa, the scavengers tried to bring the huge craft down, but were unable to do anything but hold it in orbit. The Dragon Lords and the Sea-dragons feared the power that Quarg would attain if he were to acquire the huge craft, launched all out attack on the city-ship. With the help of Solo, Leia, and Luke Skywalker, the Dragon Lords and the Sea-dragons were able to defeat the scavengers and permanently disable their jamming equipment.
- Star Wars 11: Star Search! (First appearance)
- Star Wars 12: Doomworld!
- Star Wars 13: Day of the Dragon Lords
- Star Wars 14: The Sound of Armageddon
- Star Wars 15: Star Duel
- "ComicScan: Marvelously Silly Aliens"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 3
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia