A sector army was a formation of the Imperial Army.
An Army was commanded by a Surface Marshal, although the title was commonly given to the Moff or Grand Moff in command of a Sector Group, due to the political complications of sector administration. It was composed of 1,180,309 personnel, 66,640 repulsorcraft, and 13,992 heavy tanks. A sector army consisted of two systems armies, while an augmented sector army consisted of four systems armies. Because of this, Rebel Alliance General Carlist Rieekan noted that the size of a sector army alone would make guerrilla efforts to dislodge Imperial Army control from the Core Worlds next to impossible.
Order of Battle organizational chartEdit
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Death Star Technical Companion
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Three
- Death Star Technical Companion, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide