The term seeker was used to denote a small probe droid that carried out scouting or spying missions for its owner. Models of seekers included the ID9 "parrot" droid, and the DRK-1 probe. During the Clone Wars, the Kyuzo bounty hunter Embo once used a hovering, single-eyed seeker droid to track Senator Padmé Amidala.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "An Old Friend"
- Star Wars Rebels: Strike Missions
- Star Wars Rebels – "Always Two There Are"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Future of the Force"
- "Ice Breaking"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 16
- Star Wars Rebels – "Shroud of Darkness"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice"