During the time of the Galactic Republic, Midanyl became chief aide of Senator Garm Bel Iblis of Corellia, and continued in this role after he joined the Rebel Alliance. After Bel Iblis' split from Mon Mothma, she helped Bel Iblis and Irenez plan their attacks against Imperial forces. Although Midanyl harbored no love for Mothma, she eventually realized the Chandrilan woman did not desire to be a new Palpatine, and was the one who suggested that Han Solo request Bel Iblis to rejoin his old counterpart, knowing that he would never go back on his own.
At some point in her life, she bore two sons, Peter and Dayvid; their father is at present unidentified. As of 9 ABY, they served aboard the Bel Iblis-aligned Dreadnought Harrier.
Behind the scenesEdit
Sena Leikvold is named for a real-life teacher from Champaign, IL, who won the right to have her name appear in one of Timothy Zahn's books at an auction. Ms. Leikvold's school page can be found here.
- Interlude at Darkknell (Mentioned only)
- Dark Force Rising (First appearance)
- Dark Force Rising comic adaptation
- The Last Command
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition
- Star Wars: The Comics Companion
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia