Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Senate Bureau of Intelligence, or SBI, was the primary civilian intelligence service for the Galactic Republic and was tasked with providing the Galactic Senate with domestic and foreign intelligence and to investigate possible security threats, both external and internal, to the Senate and its members.
The Senate Bureau of Intelligence was the largest of the Republic's intelligence agencies, and was at least partly responsible to the Senate Intelligence Oversight Committee. The SBI was separate from its counterpart, Republic Intelligence, which was a military intelligence organization. The SBI was given expanded powers by the Loyalist Committee during the Separatist Crisis, and by Palpatine during the Clone Wars. Before the War, corruption did exist in the SBI. Low-level agents were known to aid corrupt senators in their schemes by passing on misinformation for the right price. Wullf Yularen was a member of the SBI, but the mass-corruption of the agency led him to resign in disgust.
- (First appearance)
- Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 14:2:12: Counter-Slicer Team Formed
- Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 15:2:22
- Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 15:3:02
- Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 15:3:29
- Labyrinth of Evil
- X-Wing: Solo Command (Mentioned only)
- Imperial Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Star Wars Annual 2009
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- "The Death Star Coup"—Star Wars Insider Special Edition 2014