- "Imperial Intelligence scored a dramatic victory against the Jedi rebellion today, arresting sixty-three senators on charges of conspiracy and treason."
- ―HoloNet News reporting on the arrests.
One day after the formation of the Galactic Empire, Imperial Intelligence arrested 63 senators on conspiracy and treason charges. The event was reported on by the HoloNet News. Senators who were arrested included Fang Zar, Ivor Drake, Tanner Cadaman, Streamdrinker, and Shea Sadashassa, who were all part of the Delegation of 2,000.
Behind the scenesEdit
The arrests in the Galactic Senate first appeared in Star Wars Insider 84, specifically in Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:241, written by Daniel Wallace with Pablo Hidalgo and illustrations by Joe Corroney and released in September 13, 2005, and it is classified as Star Wars Legends. The event reappeared in the new canon in November 21, 2017, with the release of Star Wars: The Rebel Files, also written by Daniel Wallace.
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Galactic Empire to 19 BBY
- ↑ . "Just heard 11/21 revised on sale. Active Amazon link soon I hope. Keeping an eye on it."
- ↑ . "Revealed at #SWCO, Star Wars: The Rebel Files is a new canon book package in the tradition of The Jedi Path. I'm really happy with it!"