- "I was just wondering how I might serve you better, master."
The Seneschal-series factotum droid, also known as the 2V-series, was a model of service droid produced by Imperial DroidWorks during the Cold War. Four such units served the Emperor's Wrath, Darth Nox, Cipher Nine, and the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt during the Cold War, aboard their respective starships. One of these droids went was recruited into the Alliance, serving the Outlander as its new master.
Behind the scenesEdit
Although he says he doesn't have any combat skills, 2V-R8 can be called to your side like any other companion character. 2V-R8 when acting as your companion is a healer and has healing related talents. However, when not healing actively, he does try to run and melee your targets. This occurrence doesn't bode well when it's a powerful target that has AOE abilities. He also can be geared like any other droid to increase his stats. His primary stat is Aim.
Initially, 2V-R8 did not receive any affection gains from companion gifts. However, after the release of patch 1.2, 2V-R8, and his Republic counterpart C2-N2, could gain affection from companion gifts.
Additionally, 2V-R8 does not have any affection gains or decays from decisions made. 2V-R8 also doesn't naturally have any special affinities to any crew skills like most other companions possess; instead, one of several specialized sensor units can be installed in him to give him such.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (First identified as Seneschal-series factotum droid)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia (First identified as 2V-series)
Notes and referencesEdit