Senex-Juvex was the name for the Mid Rim region that contained Senex sector and Juvex sector. The region was ruled by wealthy noble houses that supported themselves through an active slave trade, and only joined the Galactic Republic shortly before the Clone Wars.
At the center of the region laid the nebula Thull's Shroud.
When a group of disenchanted Core World entrepreneurs entered this southerly quadrant of space following the defeat of the Brotherhood of Darkness during the New Sith Wars, their technology was far ahead of the sector's natives. Conquering world after world, the seventeen houses took control of all of the habitable planets they could reach.
- Cloak of Deception
- "Philanthropy" (Mentioned only)
- The Farlander Papers (First appearance)
- Children of the Jedi
- Balance Point (Mentioned only)
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Atlas