| General information
- "Have you ever heard of the Sennex? They're a bad lot, worse than the Hutts, and I say that with all due respect."
- ―Ephant Mon
The Sennex or Sennex Pirates were slave traders from the Sennex system. They were among the most despicable pirates in the galaxy during the time of the Galactic Civil War. Aurra Sing was once in their possession before she took up the bounty hunting business. The pirates told her the Dark Woman had purposely abandoned her before they sold her to Wallanooga the Hutt. Bothered by their presence on Tatooine, Jabba the Hutt sent some of his henchmen to harass the Sennex and remind them who was the true ruler of the planet.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Sennex appeared in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- CorSec Database H-Z
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Essential Atlas and Galactic Cartography: Official Discussion on the Jedi Council Forums (Literature board; posted by jasonfry on 12/11/07 7:59am; accessed October 19, 2012). Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create star systems of origin for numerous in-universe subjects based on context implied from their names. The Sennex system is one such example.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- ↑ Cory Herndon (2004-8-19). Behind the Cards: Aurra Sing (English). Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on October 11, 2004. Retrieved on May 6, 2014.