Sensor arrays were space structures manufactured by Arakyd Industries. They were common sector scanning units and relay systems used by the Galactic Empire to spy and report any activity in their vicinity.
Arrays were found next to their Control Station, another structure.
Prior to the Battle of Endor, with various skirmishes at sensor arrays throughout the galaxy, the Rebels managed to misguide Imperial intelligence and proceeded to attack without opposition against IOS 24 in order to allow an escape to the Outer Rim.
- Star Wars Adventures 2: The Cavern of Screaming Skulls
- Scoundrel's Luck
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- X-Wing: The Bacta War (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Iron Fist
- "First Contact"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1 (Mentioned only)
- "Smuggler's Log"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4
- "A Buyer's Guide to Alternative Starships"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5
- Platt's Starport Guide
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: R2 Sensor Array)
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Strongholds of Resistance