- "As the Trade Federation signs this treaty of peace with the Empire, we recognize that our constituent parts are no longer under our control. We ask only that the Emperor grant us special dispensation during the distribution of assets in light of our proven track record in business."
- ―Sentepeth Findos
- "Send more droids against the Jedi Knight! Their bodies are making a pile so high that he will never be able to cross it!"
- ―Sentepeth Findos, speaking of Kit Fisto
Findos later became Acting Viceroy of the Trade Federation immediately after the deaths of Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, and Rute Gunnay on Mustafar. Findos's appointment was presumably "acting" due to the fact that only a few members of the Imperial government were aware of the fate of the former Separatist Council.
He was reluctantly forced by Imperial stormtroopers on Neimoidia to sign a treaty granting the new self-appointed Emperor Palpatine all of the Trade Federation's resources following the end of the Clone Wars in 19 BBY. He was then escorted to an unknown location by a squad of stormtroopers. Despite this, however, one of the Trade Federation members, customs vizier Marath Vooro, disagreed with the treaty, and fought the Empire until he was captured at Hook Nebula.
- "Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:24"—Star Wars Insider 84 (First appearance)
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare