- "Our friends from the Trade Federation have pledged their support, and when their battle droids are combined with yours, we shall have an army greater than any in the galaxy."
- ―Count Dooku on Geonosis
The Separatist Council was a governing body, led by Count Dooku, within the Confederacy of Independent Systems. It was made up of a number of Separatist leaders from the various major powers that backed the Separatist cause during the Clone Wars, including the Trade Federation, the Techno Union, the Corporate Alliance, the Commerce Guild, and the InterGalactic Banking Clan. The entire Council was slaughtered by Darth Vader on Mustafar, bringing an end to the Clone Wars.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Revenge of the Sith, an unidentified Separatist can be seen with the council on Utapau. It is not known if this individual was a member of the council, but did sit next to Tikkes. It should also be noted that only members of the council were seated in the scene.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (Mentioned only) (First identified as Separatist Council)
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Kanan 1: The Last Padawan, Part I: Fight (Mentioned only) (First identified as Separatist command)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Darth Vader: Sith Lord
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- (Indirect mention only)