- "Our friends from the Trade Federation have pledged their support, and when their battle droids are combined with yours, we shall have an army greater than any in the Galaxy."
- ―Count Dooku on Geonosis
The Separatist Council was a governing body, led by Count Dooku, within the Confederacy of Independent Systems. It was made up of a number of Separatist leaders from the various major powers that backed the Separatist cause during the Clone Wars, including the Trade Federation, the Techno Union, and the InterGalactic Banking Clan. The entire Council was slaughtered by Darth Vader on Mustafar, bringing an end to the Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (Mentioned only) (First identified as Separatist Council)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows. Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, in which the death of the Separatist Council members are depicted, is set in Year 13. Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, in which the Battle of Yavin takes place, is set as Year 32. Using simple math, we can deduce that this event took place nineteen years before the Battle of Yavin. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (