Outwardly, the Sephi were similar in appearance to Human stock, but had large, pointed ears. Depending on personal status, it was common for upper-class Sephi to fashion their hair into thick spirals adorned with gemstones and other decorations, making it a source of personal pride. The Sephi were a long-lived species, with elder individuals living for more than 200 years, possibly up to 400.
Behind the scenesEdit
- J. Ral'Tir: "Do you have a species for Valentha Farfalla in the Holocron?"
- Leland Chee: "Not concretely. For the longest time we've used dozens of pointy-eared characters without a species name for them. The pointed-eared species in the Jedi: Yoda comic were named Sephi. My theory is that all pointy-eared species are either Sephi or closely related to Sephi."
- ―Star Wars Message Boards, June 08, 2007[src]
Leland Chee, on the Star Wars Message Boards, stated that his theory is that "all pointy-eared species are either Sephi or closely related to Sephi." Notice that he answered this when asked about Farfalla's species, who had equine features including hooves. Due to their pointed ears, it is possible that Jedi Masters Fay and Aleco Stusea might be Sephi.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 48: Demon, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Jedi: Yoda (First appearance)