Septsilk was an expensive cloth used to make fine clothing. Uta S'orn and Sei Taria were known for their fondness of wearing septsilk clothing, as were the infamous Confederacy of Independent Systems scientists Ovolot Qail Uthan and Jenna Zan Arbor. Valin Draco was also known to wear scarlet robes made out of septsilk once he became an Inquisitor.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Jedi Apprentice: The Deadly Hunter
- Jedi Apprentice: The Evil Experiment (Mentioned only)
- Darth Plagueis
- Cloak of Deception
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Jedi Quest: The Way of the Apprentice
- Jedi Quest: The School of Fear
- Jedi Quest: The Moment of Truth
- Jedi Quest: The Changing of the Guard
- The Last of the Jedi: Reckoning (Mentioned only)
- Echoes of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Episode I The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Septsilk)
- The Emperor's Pawns"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- Galactic Campaign Guide