During the Clone Wars, Sern Prime was engulfed in some type of conflict that came to an end with the war. It was also at this time that a new president was elected. Following the Declaration of a New Order, Sern Prime (along with Kashyyyk and Enisca) were considered prime candidates for an anti-Imperial uprising by members of the Delegation of 2000. After Senator Zar's death at the hands of Darth Vader, the president-elect threatened to withdraw Sern Prime's delegation from Imperial Center, possibly the reason why Sern sector's representation in the Imperial Senate moved to Ghorman.
- "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 15:3:02"—Star Wars Insider 75 (First mentioned)
- "Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:24"—Star Wars Insider 84
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith The Visual Dictionary
- "Who's Who in the Delegation of 2000"—Star Wars Insider 85