Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During the Clone Wars, Sern Prime was engulfed in some type of conflict that came to an end with the war. It was also at this time that a new president was elected. Following the Declaration of a New Order, Sern Prime (along with Kashyyyk and Enisca) were considered prime candidates for an anti-Imperial uprising by members of the Delegation of 2000. After Senator Zar's death at the hands of Darth Vader, the president-elect threatened to withdraw Sern Prime's delegation from Imperial Center, possibly the reason why Sern sector's representation in the Imperial Senate moved to Ghorman.
- "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 15:3:02"—Star Wars Insider 75 (First mentioned)
- "Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:24"—Star Wars Insider 84
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith The Visual Dictionary
- "Who's Who in the Delegation of 2000"—Star Wars Insider 85