Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Servomotors, also called intermotors or movement/balance processors, were motors used in droids to move body parts. They were also used in replacement limbs for beings. Some vehicles such as Imperial Aquatic Terrain Armored Transports, also used servomotors without which the vehicle could not properly function. A pelvic servomotor was required in most humanoid droids to allow them to mimic human movement.
A 'Swimmer' AT-AT stationed on the planet Sedri during the Galactic Civil War in the Sedri aquatic Imperial garrison needed a replacement servo motor for use during the Sedri civil war. The base's commander, Aban, ordered a new motor which was delivered by shuttle along with stormtrooper reinforcements for the base, after which it was installed by technicians. With the servo motor installed the Swimmer was fully functional and deployed during the Battle of Fitsay. The vehicle along with it's motor was destroyed during the attack however by a group of rebels whom were aiding the occupants of Fitsay.
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe (As "pelvic servomotor")
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- "Outlaw Battle Armor"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3 (As "servo")
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide