The seven-string hallikset was a seven-stringed musical instrument consisting of a circular witherstring topboard and a fingerboard and nut. The musician Sudswater Dillifay Glon played a red seven-string hallikset as part of the Shag Kava band.
In the year 34 ABY, Glon played the hallikset at the castle of the pirate Maz Kanata on the planet Takodana, where the band performed the songs "Jabba Flow" and "Dobra Doompa" shortly before the castle was destroyed by the forces of the First Order. The musician preferred to play the hallikset with a bow while at Kanata's castle.
Behind the scenesEdit
A seven-string hallikset first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released on December 18, 2015. It was not identified in the film, but was named in the reference book Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, written by Pablo Hidalgo and released on the same day as the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Graphic Novel Adaptation
- The Force Awakens, Part III
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Seven-string hallikset)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, including the appearance of the seven-string hallikset, to the year 34 ABY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition