|Seven Dark Jedi|
| Historical information
- "...in his quest for the Valley of the Jedi, Jerec assembled an unsavory gang of Dark Jedi loyal to his cause, or at least as greedy as he was for the fabled powers of the Valley."
- ―Journal of Qu Rahn
The Seven Dark Jedi was an unofficial name for Jerec and his six Dark Jedi companions, who were intent on locating the Valley of the Jedi and exploiting it for their own dark purposes. All except Yun were killed by Kyle Katarn, who spared Yun's life after having defeated him in a lightsaber duel in the administrative tower of Barons Hed. Yun, however, would die a short time later by the hand of Sariss after saving Kyle's life.
- "My name is Jerec. I am a servant of His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor."
Sariss, daughter of Lord Cronal and second-in-command to Jerec, she considered herself Jerec's primary apprentice, was a coldblooded killer and dangerous warrior who mastered most aspects of lightsaber combat.
Boc Aseca the Crude, personification of insanity and master of his own bizarre version of Jar'Kai dual blade lightsaber combat, was truly ruthless and enjoyed inflicting pain and suffering onto others.
Maw, a former Jedi Shadow turned into a dark side killing machine by Jerec, was embodied pure anger, rage, and hatred, and developed his own version of the dangerous type of Trispzest lightsaber combat.
- "It is a mystery why one would call Gorc and Pic twins. Even though one is a miniature version of the other, they look nothing alike. They also don't battle alike. Pic is the energy and Gorc, the counter. They are the clashing balance of opposites: one, the voice; the other, the body. This combination is deadly."
- ―Qu Rahn as a Force ghost, to Kyle Katarn
Yun was the youngest and least experienced of the Seven Dark Jedi. Eager to prove his worth to Sariss, whom he considered his mentor, Yun was a deadly foe in combat.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Seven Dark Jedi, like Exar Kun, are some of the only dark side characters in the Star Wars universe who do not limit themselves to red lightsabers, perhaps because the continuity the game started to establish was not "mature" yet. Though Jerec and Maw use red sabers, they are the exceptions: Yun wields a yellow saber (which Katarn took for his own when his first lightsaber was destroyed and Yun died), Gorc and Pic wield orange ones, Boc wields purple ones, and Sariss wields a blue one.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (First appearance)
- "Game Room: Playing with the Dark Side"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 8
- "Game Room: Darth Vader's Plenty Game"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 11
- "Game Room: Game Knights"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 13
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 27
- The Essential Reader's Companion