The Seventh Guard was an Elite Praetorian Guard who served as the personal guard of Supreme Leader Snoke, leader of the First Order. The guard wielded vibro-arbir blades. The Seventh Guard met their demise on board the Supremacy when Kylo Ren, Snoke's apprentice, betrayed him with the help of Rey, another Force-sensitive individual. Together they defeated and killed all of the Elite Praetorian Guards in the throne room.
The Seventh Guard was part of Supreme Leader Snoke's Elite Praetorian Guard. The guard was present to see Snoke speak with Kylo Ren on his failures. When Ren responded aggressively, the guards assumed combat stances. The Praetorians stood silently as Ren entered the throne room with the former scavenger Rey. When Ren betrayed and killed Snoke, the Praetorian Guards attacked, ready to avenge their leader. One Guard dueled Rey, who struggled to combat the swift attacks of the Guard because of his vibro-arbir blade being detached to gain an advantage over the opponent. Eventually, she was able to defeat and kill the Guard by slicing across their chest and then their neck. Eventually, all of the Praetorian Guards were killed.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Seventh Guard)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Activity Book with Stickers (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary