The Seventh Sister's lightsaber was a double-bladed spinning lightsaber wielded by the Jedi hunter known as Seventh Sister, similar to other double-bladed spinning lightsabers wielded by Imperial Inquisitors.
The weapon featured a ringed emitter which could partially detach from the remaining hilt, allowing both blades to rotate rapidly without effort from the wielder. For a Jedi hunter like an Inquisitor, this function likely served as a way to intimidate opponents, as well as deflect any form of direct attack. However, this was also the weapon's primary weakness, as a lightsaber-wielding opponent could simply separate the emitter itself and cut the weapon in half, as was demonstrated by Kanan Jarrus during his final duel with the Grand Inquisitor aboard the Sovereign.
The handgrip could be removed entirely from the ring-shaped emitter, allowing the Force-imbued circlet of metal to be used as a throwing disc.
It could also be used to fly, spinning in a helicopter-like motion strong enough to lift the wielder off the ground. 
Additionally, the Seventh Sister's lightsaber was cosmetically distinct among other double-bladed spinning lightsabers used by her fellow members of the Inquisitorius in that the weapon had two small blades and ornate engravings on its ringed emitter.
This lightsaber saw recurring use by the Seventh Sister as she was dispatched by Darth Vader alongside the Fifth Brother to hunt down the Spectres. This hunt would bring the pair into several duels with rebel Jedi, engaging in combat against the cell's Jedi members: Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger, as well as the Phoenix Squadron's former Jedi leader, Ahsoka Tano.
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 7: Legacy's End, Part I
- Star Wars Rebels – "Always Two There Are" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Future of the Force"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy"
- "Ice Breaking"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 16
- Star Wars Rebels – "Shroud of Darkness"
- Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions
- Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ . “No, the synthetic crystal thing is Legends. Maul. Sidious. Vader. All those were kyber crystals.”
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters"
- ↑ http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=104334
- ↑ Character Key: Inquisitor. ACME Archives Direct website. Retrieved on March 2, 2016.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice"
- ↑ The events of "Twilight of the Apprentice" take place after "A Princess on Lothal," which is the first known episode to take place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.