Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sg-82 was a short-range weapon—with a maximum range of only thirty-five meters—though with an optimum range of fifteen meters, it was ideal for crowd control. The Sg-82's stun setting ensured targets were incapacitated without suffering injury. Simple thumb controls were used to adjust blast frequency, intensity and vector. The power pack provided energy for both the sonic blaster and the stun club built in to the weapon's handle.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Sg-82 sonic rifle appeared in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Identified as SG82 rifle) (First appearance)
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Galactic Hunters (Card: SG82 Rifle)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Nightsister's Revenge (Card: White Thranta Rifle)