- "Our combined strength will be rewarded. Mandalore will be yours, and Kenobi, this Sith pretender Dooku and all our enemies...will fall."
- ―Darth Maul to Pre Vizsla
The Shadow Collective was a criminal alliance founded during the Clone Wars by Darth Maul at the behest of Mother Talzin. During the war, Maul rallied the forces of Death Watch, Black Sun, the Pyke Syndicate, the Hutt Clan, and the Nightbrothers to form a base of power. The Shadow Collective would work alongside Maul as he enacted a plan of revenge against Darth Sidious, but fragmented due to the Hutts abandoning him, leaving Almec's government and his super commandos the only groups still under Maul's control.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"
- Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir
- Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice" (Indirect mention only)