Shadow may mean a number of things:
- Shadow, a MC40a light cruiser used by the Rebel Alliance.
- Shadow, a Nebulon-B2 frigate belonging to Rogue Grand Admiral Zaarin.
- Shadow, a Muurian transport used by loyal Imperials.
- Shadow Squadron, a squadron of more than one variation.
- Covenant Shadow, an agent of the Jedi Covenant.
- Jedi Shadows, Jedi investigators whose duties are to seek out and destroy any sign of the dark side of the Force.
- Shadow Trooper, Troopers of various designs.
- Shadow, a Stormtrooper who is one of the four members of Unit Aurek-Seven of the 501st Legion.
- Shadow Hand, the title given to the second-in-command of the Sith monarch, or Sith'ari.
- Shadow AT-AT, a modified AT-AT painted black. They were intended for use during night operations and on sunless planets.
- Red Shadows the name of a small, grimy bistro on the planet of Taboon.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.