Shakka was a Lethan Twi'lek dancer who belonged to the slave trader Graxol Kelvyyn. She attended the Boonta Eve Classic in 32 BBY with her master. Although she was a slave, she was treated very well. Shakka wore very revealing clothes consisting of a bikini decorated with chains and beads and a bikini bottom that matched the top. She wore a silver head piece and a black spiky choker with chains attached to it. She also had black spiky bracelets below her shoulders and black strapped sandals.
- Star Wars Kids: The Magazine for Young Jedi Knights
- "In the Star Wars Universe"—Star Wars Insider 48 (Picture only)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Tatooine Limited (Card: Watto's Box) (Picture only)
- Young Jedi Collectible Card Game - Boonta Eve Podrace (YJCCG) (Card: )
- (Picture only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 7 (WAT2, Watto) (Picture only)
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Anx"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 86 (RYY2, Horox Ryyder) (Picture only)
- Scum and Villainy (Picture only)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia (Picture only)
- "Rogues Gallery: An Audience of Aliens"—Star Wars Insider 131
- The Phantom Menace: The Expanded Visual Dictionary (Picture only)