Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One such shaman discovered a method to defy death by retaining one's consciousness in the Force upon death, and shared this secret with Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. Jinn then passed the knowledge on to Yoda which he passed on to Obi-Wan Kenobi, who would later use this knowledge to vanish while battling Darth Vader.
It was said to be accomplished only through compassion and love, thus the Sith would never be capable of it. However, other ways for eternal life had been discovered, and the most known example is the Sith Lord Darth Plagueis who had discovered how to influence midi-chlorians to create life and live eternally.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (Mentioned only) (Script only)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novelization (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith comics (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "May The Facts Be With You: Part One"—Star Wars Insider 93
- "Secrets of the Force"—Star Wars Insider 123