- "Keep your shirt on, Dracmus."
- ―Han Solo
A shirt was an item of clothing that was normally worn on the torso of a body.
Early in the Second Galactic Civil War, scientist-turned-spy Toval Seyah took a trip from his position aboard Centerpoint Station to Coruscant to train Jacen Solo and Ben Skywalker to destroy the superweapon. In order to maintain the pretense that he had been on vacation, he wore a shirt typical of wealthy tourists upon his return. This shirt was made of plastic and had embedded electronic circuitry which displayed bright and colorful designs which changed whenever the shirt was poked with sufficient force. The shirt also emitted a pleasant "boop" noise each time the pattern changed.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu
- Han Solo at Stars' End
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars 8: Eight for Aduba-3
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- Showdown at Centerpoint